Stump Grinding & Removal
Tree Stump Grinding Removal & Root Removal
Non chemical removal of tree stumps and roots
We are tree stump removal and root removal specialists. After removal of a tree, you might want the stump removed. Stumps not only detract from your property’s good looks, they can also be a hazard if not properly ground down. The most effective and efficient means of doing this is with a stump grinder. Our stump grinding equipment has the additional capabilities to grind and remove tree roots. Whereas some root removal companies remove only roots sticking up above the ground, we grind deep to remove the entire root structure. By totally removing the stump and roots your yard is safer and it’s easier to grow grass or plant gardens.
Stump grinding process:
- Walk the job site to assess the scope-of-work.
- Advise you of any hazards such as yellow jacket nests.
- Cut stumps as low as possible to ground level.
- Use specialized grinding equipment to pulverize solid wood.
- Haul away wood mulch or leave wood mulch for your landscaping use.
Other methods of stump removal include ripping out the entire stump with an excavator, or using chemicals that will kill the remaining roots or accelerate decomposition.
Get Stump Removal Cost Information
Contact us at 770-912-4033 or use our contact form to request a call back. We promptly respond to all inquiries.