Cabling & Bracing
Cable bracing is used to support structurally weak trees that are susceptible to damage from winds, storms, or even the weight of their own foliage.
This support technique uses hardware to make the tree more structurally stable. As Arborists, it is our responsibility to safeguard people, property, and the environment from potentially hazardous trees.
When Is Cable Bracing Required?
- Weak or Structurally Suspect Crotches in Tree
- The Appearance of a Crack at or Just Below a Crotch
- Tight “V” Crotch with Included Bark
- A Split at a Primary Trunk Crotch
- Multi-Stem Trees
- Trees with Heavy Foliage
- Stress Damage from Wind, Weight of Snow, Rain, or Ice
Atlanta Metro Area – Cobb – North Fulton – Cherokee – Paulding
Bartow – Floyd County
Call for a free estimate 770-912-4033 or fill out our contact form.